- Delanoeije, J. (2021). Work-home boundary role transitions: Telework before, during and after COVID-19. Kanter Lecture Series, Center for Families, Purdue University. West Lafayette, U.S.A. (Virtual), 24 March 2021.
- Delanoeije, J. (2020). “There’s an animal on my desk”: Companion animals in employees’ (tele-)work lives. Research-Practitioners Colloquium; Department of Social Psychology, Goethe University. Goethe (Germany) (Virtual). 8 December 2020.
- Delanoeije, J. (forthcoming). Telework in practice: Starting from trust. National Telework Conference; Belgian Union of Flemish Enterprises (VBO FEB). Brussels, Belgium, 26 August 2021.
- Delanoeije, J. (2021). Impact van flexibele werk-privé praktijken: Thuiswerk voor, tijdens en na COVID-19 [Impact of flexible work-home practices: Home-based telework before, during and after COVID-19]. Remote Working Theme Series; Association of Organisational, Consumer and Occupational Psychology (VOCAP) (Virtual). 13 February 2021.
- Delanoeije, J. (2020). Telewerk en werknemerswelzijn en -prestatie: Voor, tijdens en na COVID-19 [Home-based telework and employee well-being and performance: Before, during and after COVID-19]. The new normal of the one and a half meter organization; Belgian Federal Government Organization (FOD) of Employment, Labor and Social Dialogue, Brussels (Belgium). 23 November 2020.
- Delanoeije, J. (2018). Honden als sociale lijm voor mensen, en mensen voor honden? [Dogs as social lubricant for people, and people for dogs?]. Fear and Cognition – Parallel applications from human to canine psychology; Kynotrain. Lunteren (The Netherlands), 17 November 2018.
- Delanoeije, J. (2014). Visuele perceptie: licht in de duisternis door nieuwe methodes? [Visual perception: Light in the dark through new methods?]. Canine Cognition; Kynotrain. Lunteren (The Netherlands), 8 March 2014.